Are you passionate about online marketing, design, and the future of the web? Want to learn more about one of the fastest growing industries? FUTURE-FARM may have a position for you! FUTURE-FARM, a leading marketing and design agency in Bozeman, MT, is seeking a professional business developer and account manger. As business developer you get to find new business opportunities, educate clients about online marketing & design, evaluate and respond to incoming leads, and build relationships through networking and community events. Must have strong problem solving skills, excellent communication/presentation skills, and a minimum of 4 years sales/marketing experience and/or a bachelors degree. Salary and medical benefits DOE. Please respond by email only with resume to email@example.com.
FUTURE-FARM is a leading web development and internet marketing agency located in Bozeman, Montana. Our accounts range from local businesses, to publicly traded corporations.
Primary Responsibilities: Business Development
• Find new business opportunities
• Evaluate and respond to incoming leads
• Attend networking groups and community events to build relationships
• Give weekly reports on leads, and track communication
• Lead client presentations and pitch to new accounts
• Develop and produce proposals
• Develop monthly newsletters
• Manage Company Social Media Accounts
Secondary Responsibilities: Account Management
• Create and maintain account management processes within the organization.
• Brief all team members on the goals of our clients, and make sure that projects are on track and stay on track
• Manage client expectations and respond to client’s needs.
• Constant and consistent client communications to ensure we are accomplishing established goals.
• Keep clients aware of project deadlines, and guide clients to complete their responsibilities
• Lead weekly production meetings
• Manage client concerns with a sense of urgency and resolution-focused attitude.
• Excellent relationship building, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to create and implement an account management system and train others to work within in.
• Understanding of Internet Marketing
• Familiarity with project management, and Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Highly organized and able to adapt in a constantly changing industry.
• Open to change and willing to learn new skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or min 4 years experience in Sales Marketing
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary based on work experience.
Our benefits include:
• Medical Insurance Available
• 2 weeks paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• Gain valuable experience in online marketing
• Performance Bonuses
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your resume.